Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oil Pulling Therapy - Is it the "miracle cure" it's touted to be?

This rather strange sounding protocol therapy with hundreds of positive testimonials attached to it, was shared with me just last night by a friend.  She has been doing it for two days and has seen positive results already.  I plan to start it soon for specific help with some dental issues and am eager to see if it works for me. 

Asthma, arthritis, migraine headaches, bleeding gums, tooth decay, detoxifier, etc., are just a few common ailments that have been attributed to having been healed through this process.  I've already been researching this and will continue to learn more before beginning this process.  For example, I understand that there's need to do a heavy-metal cleanse if you have amalgam fillings or metal crowns first so I want to understand more about this first.   My first reaction to it was that it sounded wierd and too good to be true, but the more I learn, the more it makes sense that the mouth, a center of so much bacteria but connected to all areas of the body with nerve endings capable of delivering good and bad treatments could be a logical place to effect positive change through this simple, inexpensive, natural method.

However, I'm so excited by this, I'm eager to share a link to a video (first of four in this series) by Dr. Bruce Fife who has written a book on this topic after lots of research in case you would like to check more into this as well for yourself. 

Link to video clip with Dr. Bruce Fife about Oil Pulling Therapy

If you have experience with this or plan to try it yourself, would love to hear from you - simply post a comment to this post.    I plan to share my results along with additional information on this blog soon as well. 

To our health,

Cris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this, sounds interesting.

Christine Zipps said...

Thanks, Anon. -

Nor had I and I find it esp interesting that Dr. Bruce Fife wrote his book on topic originally intending to "disprove" that it worked but he found instead that it did - add that to the thousands of testimonials, there seems to be something to it, huh? ;-)
I'm in process of studying more and will likely do it myself - need to find out more about how to treat for the amalgam fillings and metal crowns - think a heavy metal detox needs to be done before starting the oil therapy but not sure yet - I'll likely devote a dedicated page to this so please stop back again soon - thanks so much for visiting and commenting!
To our health,
Cris

Christine Zipps said...

I thoroughly listened to Dr. Fife's interview clips and was so impressed, I ordered his book by express shipping - can't wait to read it and intend to do so in one sitting - heard it can be done in 1-2 hrs...
I'm eager to test it to see how it will do on some dental issues and joint inflammation - will be sharing my results after this personal testing!